Every time a new blog post is written some users will go through the hassle of spending time to manually post the link to their post on whatever social media platforms they use. Of course syndicating your new blog posts on several other websites is a great way to not only develop back links but more importantly build exposure to your new post/website.
The Social Networks Auto-Poster by NetScripts is a WordPress plugin I’ve installed on many WordPress websites. After the plugin is installed you must configure your site with each social network by entering in API parameters. Since each social network has a different API, this plugin comes with detailed instructions on how to setup each one.
It takes a bit of time to configure each social network but once it’s done you’ll be saving a lot of time in the future. Once you’ve connected your blog to all the different social media sites simply hitting the Publish button will post a the post title, link, keyword tags, featured image and short description to the configured sites. Always make sure you’re happy with your newly written blog and have setup all the parameters properly before hitting “Publish” because once you hit that button the blog is shared.
Here are some of the social networks that you can configure when using the Social Networks Auto-Poster plugin:
- Deviantart.com -Autopost to your blog. HTML is supported.
- Facebook – Autopost to your profile, business page, community page, or Facebook group page. Ability to attach your blogpost to Facebook post. Ability to make “Image” posts.
- Flickr[New] – Autopost to your photostream and/or sets. Tags are supported.
- Google+ (with third party API library) – Autopost to your profile or business page. Ability to attach your blogpost to Google+ post. Ability to make “Image” posts.
- LinkedIn – Autopost to your account. Ability to attach your blogpost to LinkedIn post. Autopost to LinkedIn Company pages and/or Groups (with third party API library)
- Pinterest (with third party API library) – Pin your blogpost’s featured image to your Pinterest board.
- Reddit (with third party API library) – Post to your subreddits.
- Scoop.It [New] – Autopost to your “Topics”. Ability to attach your blogpost to scoop. Ability to make “Image” posts..
- Stumbleupon – Auto-submit bookmark to your account.
- Tumblr – Autopost to your account. Ability to attach your blogpost to Tumblr post. HTML is supported.
- Twitter – Autopost to your account. Ability to attach Image to tweets.
- WordPress – Auto-submit your blogpost to another blog based on WordPress. This options includes WordPress.com, Blog.com, etc..
- YouTube – (with third party API library) – Post messages to your YouTube channel feed. If blogpost has youtube reference it will be attached.
Of course not everything is free. With the freemium version you can auto posto Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Delicious to name a few. However to post to sites like Google+, Pinterest and YouTube to name a few, you will have to purchase the premium version which costs an additional $50.
If you would like to download this plugin just visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/