This is going to be a very short blog but the plugin described is one that is very useful and every WordPress developer should keep in their arsenal.
I have many standard plugins I install with every WordPress Website and this plugin is pretty much a standard on almost every Woocommerce store. If you have an online store that ships products to your customers then it would be just good practice to print packing slips and invoices to send out to customers. This plugin will add 2 additional icons next to each order in orders admin to download either a packing slip or invoice.
- Customers will have the ability to download their invoices through the My Account page.
- You can assign corresponding PDF invoices to Woocommerce emails.
- It is available in a variety of different languages
- You can generate PDF invoices and packing slips in bulk
This plugin has a premium version available that offers additinal functionality including:
- The ability to use custom templates
- Include adding a logo in the header
- Modifying the footer
- Selecting the papers size
- Sync invoices to automatically upload to your dropbox.
All this is just an additional $19