The goal of a website is to convert your visitors into customers. You always want to make sure your contact information is visible and your visitors can easily contact you if they have any questions. One way to accomplish this is to make sure your call-to-action buttons are visible on every page or by adding a quick contact form on every page. I was looking for a WordPress contact form widget for a website I just recently finished and came across The Proper Contact form.
This is a very well coded, flexible and secure contact form that can be easily inserted into your WordPress page or widgets by adding the following shortcode [proper_contact_form]. The PROPER contact form has the following benefits:
- Ability to style the contact form (although a little limited and I had to make some changes through CSS)
- Choose the fields you want
- Create an auto response email
- Store your contacts in a database
- Redirect yoru contact form submissions
- Over-ride the label names and error messages
- Ability to add more custom fields
Adding this plugin is simple and just like any other WordPress plugin. Within minutes I had this plugin installed and styled just the way I wanted. I did make some changes to the CSS to change font styles, change line-spacing, change the button color etc. When the I was done making the change the contact form looked like the image on the right.
If you’re interested in using this WordPress Contact Form Widget then just visit the following link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/proper-contact-form/